Call for demonstrations
The demonstration session provides a forum to showcase innovative research and applications in the HSCMA topic areas. Novel systems, implementations and technologies using microphone arrays, distant-talking speech communication and human/machine interaction from both academia and industry are welcome.
The technical scope of the workshop includes but is not limited to:
- Multichannel acoustic signal processing;
- Speech and speaker recognition technology;
- Microphone array technology and architectures;
- Applications based on microphone arrays and distant-talking or hands-free speech systems.
There is an emphasis on work that crosses these technical areas.
Authors are invited to submit a 2 page paper detailing their demonstration which will undergo the standard HSCMA review procedure for inclusion in the workshop proceedings. Authors are encouraged to include a public URL to a video of the demo in their paper submission.
** The list of accepted papers and demonstrations is now available **
- Demo submission: 27 February 2011
- Demo acceptance/rejection: 24 March 2011
- Workshop: 30 May - 1 June 2011